Friday, November 17, 2023

Good PDFs Of My Poetry Books To Download

I have been wanting to put my poetry books together as ebooks or PDFs for a while now, but the methods I used before had their quirks - weird links and info on the sides or top and bottom of the books, and the format was often broken up when converted to PDF by someone's browser or ereader. Recently, I came across this website (printfriendly.com) that easily converts your documents or files to PDFs - basically just drag and drop, then rename the file as you'd like.

One of the things I was unsatisfied with when my second poetry book was printed up was that I had written a poem for my Mom, two days before she passed away, but I could not include it in that book because it was already at the printers. Now, as an ebook/PDF, I was easily able to add it to this edition of the book. Lord willing, if I am ever able to print any of these books up again, I will include it in the physical book.

For ebook/PDFs, click on the links below to download the zip files, which you just need to unzip in your Download folder, and then open in your ereader:

Refuge In The Storms Of Life PDF (My first poetry book)

The Seasons Of Your Pilgrimage PDF (My second poetry book)

Poems And Promises PDF  (a booklet put together recently, including encouraging poems and short devotionals)

Please feel free to download and pass these on if they are a blessing and encouragement to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment