Tuesday, January 04, 2011

So Amazed (Song)

So Amazed


Basking in Your presence at the start of the day,
I meditate in wonder and begin to pray.
“So amazed,” is all my raptured soul can say.
Who am I, Lord, that You would love me this way?

Once burdened by sins that my mind couldn’t erase,
Now, forgiven – in Your sight there’s not even a trace.
So amazed and awed by Your amazing grace.
Who am I, Lord, that You would die in my place?

At the mountaintop, at last, I rest from my climb,
Rejoicing in the soothing peace that I find.
So amazed, in Christ I have victory this time.
By staying focused on Him, steadfast in mind.

So amazed, Lord, by Your amazing grace,
So amazed, Jesus, that You died in my place,
So amazed by all the wondrous things that You do,
So amazed, my God, I’m so amazed in You!

April 5th, 2002
Jerry Bouey

And David the king came and sat before the LORD,
and said, Who am I, O LORD God,
and what is mine house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?
1 Chronicles 17:16.

No comments:

Post a Comment